Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Where are the Chef's jobs?

I see employment growth in (a) internet, (b) health care, and (c) logging and mining. I see employment declines everywhere else.
Says Brad.

Why aren't these the highlighted sectors in a mis-match when we talk about a Great Reset?

Side note:
Health Care in demand.  Supports my ObamaCorps proposal, the fascist, medical technicians in all our emergency rooms. 

The Internet is a broad category, call it technology, sure it should be number one growth.  Logging and mining, why not?  China was building and metal stores  long.

But let us get to Brad's main point
, where are the Chef's jobs, the retail jobs, the manufacturing jobs?

DeliverBot. DeliverBot will create the need for a million chef's across our suburban neighborhoods. My shipping cost to make dinner for any family within a mile, that shipping cost just dropped to a dollar.

I can do your laundry, select your pants, fix your computer. At these low "Last Mile" costs, the amount of specialization explodes. I can deliver large or small loads. Whatever my service, my access to whole sale is efficient, regardless of volume, efficient in the sense of actual growth above potential for quite some time.

No comments: