Monday, March 28, 2011

Norquist lis a communist

I was disappointed this morning to read an article … in which you were implicated as parties to a bipartisan budget deal containing a net tax increase Bruce Bartlett
Like Reagan, Norquist likes Big Government, he just likes a different Big Government. To get smaller government one has to raise its price. Remember the old refrain, you tax something and you get less of it? That is the idea, get less government, Unfortunately, Norquist, like the Koch brothers, like Billy Kristol never wanted small government.

I put Norquist in the same camp as Koch, Reid and Yglesias. All of these groups are fighting for more of their kind of government. My own view: As long as mal democracy prevails in DC, we need less DC and more Periphery, I don\'t care whose government we cut, as long as DC gets cut.

PS: Bruce Bartlett is beginning to take the lead in common sense.  I wish he would start going after Senate Mal-distribution.

1 comment:

Amarjeet Prasad said...

Thank you for ur information,I really like it .

bookmaker scam
online bookmaker