Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ms Bachmann still sends me love letters

Our conservative message and values have hit a nerve. The "intelligentsia," left-wing radicals, mainstream media, and yes -- even some of my so-called friends on the right -- have flipped the switch on their attack machine in an effort to silence my voice and derail our conservative movement.

Some of their tactics and comments are so vile, and disturbing, that I refuse to repeat them. One of the most recent attacks comes from a supposedly right-leaning media outlet, and misrepresents the work I have done at the state and local level for Minnesota - and suggesting that my husband and I have profited from a business when we absolutely have not! In fact, the attacks have become so pervasive, Rush Limbaugh addressed them Monday on his radio show. In a show of dedicated friendship, he defended my conservative credentials to his listeners. InBox
But as soon as she gets the Linkedln spam she is going to dump me!

No comments: