Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sarah is starting to get it


That’s what Sarah Palin suggested on Fox News’ “On The Record with Greta VanSusteren” tonight, saying that she’s concerned jumping into the 2012 presidential race will muffle her message.

“Is a title worth it?” she asked, rhetorically. “Does a title shackle a person? Are they someone like me who’s maverick? I do go rogue and I call it like I see it and I don’t mind stirring it up in order to get people to think and debate aggressively.” Outside the Beltway

She needs to carry that philosophy to production, we lack a meso-government, something between state and DC. Current government is destroying the economy because it got stuck, it no longer has the ability to adjust Senate proportionality. Manifest Destiny was and will be our outlet, with purpose of alignment of the Senate with demographics.

Sarah Palin might rediscover Manifest Destiny and save the union.

No comments: