Sunday, November 20, 2011

I have defined the null keyword

The absence of a key word is a match on the local G machine. After hours of partitioning the selection of obtuse punctuation marks in search of the perfect 'machine' character, I hit upon the solution, nothing.

So subgraph .select * from self; looks to the local machine because it has no keyword for the DOT operator. In this case, my machine submits the search to sqlite and we get what is expected, a spew of triples.

This makes my command line simple, every thing is in TE language, dots and commas and returns and keywords; plus any installed and seriously deformed punctuation operators. Anyway, I got sidelined by the command line issue and spent time stepping and improving the main loop.

The goal is to free form TE expressions into the machine, and I think I am there. I should drop all this on source forge, but the thing is too complicated for me. Simply as a command line manager of SQL bases, the thing will move around. But the thing really takes off when others discover how easy it will be to dump irregular lists into the thing, and have them completely searchable, by path.

No comments: