Monday, November 7, 2011

If I had to pick a language for te ontology engine

I would grab a simple macro utility out there, and make the laguage I like.
Some macros:

one_of(list,key,words)
list_of
cross_of
any_of( ditto )
count_of
length_of
sequence_of

and so on, as it pleases me, until the geeks agree on something better. I might pick brackets to group things, then I can do real lenghy, complex, nested searches of the world of G. My little macro file goes into a G, via SQL, then I can convolve around the web with it. Neat, really neat.
I could search my blog for the words 'ontology, examples', then collect 'convolve' sentences, and any previously bold text from the source. That whole collection, done in my cute macro language. G out would be an ontology of the grammar so far discussed on tis blog.

No comments: