Monday, November 7, 2011

The impact on the market place

The ontology engine removes the ads, sorry to say. Wiki will publish their G graph entry point, so will Groupon, Yahoo, Google, iCloud,Bloomberg, ec etc. So, the readers and authors are back in control. For example, with my M4 macro, I no longer need Google. I have general purpose macros that will convolve with the Wiki graph, by agreement between me and Wiki. I learn their schema even as they expand and adjust. Instead o book marks, I have search macros that I know work well in physics. I point these macros at MIT, Wiki, Google; I check alternative paths, collect what I want. If an individual merchant wants to announce their own sales offer, not a problem, talk about it on the web somewhere. Ontology maps will develop to find you, and you will find the maps.

You don't need the big guys, you program the web with click thrus. Here is a search example:

Find boson or fermion formulas from Wiki,MIT,Google,CalTech, but not Berkeley.

We can easily make this search language.

No comments: