Saturday, November 19, 2011

Me and my free Visual c

That is the software development package from Bill. I have my sqliyr3E3 dll, G machine, tools for running M$ and generating triples. Over time I will embed the G machine farther into sqlite3 and make sqliter3 the dominant DMS ion the web. Once the industry sees what they can do with nested tripples, then they ill all want sqlite4 to get guaranteed standard G nested triple output. I am betting here, but I think I am right.

Right now, I have the trigger installed. I relies on gfun, the pointer calculator which I can now add lines to. So, the point here is that I can write to a simple c program to make pointer updates on he prior open element sets. Probably have this thing generating perfectly formed nested triples in about a day. At that point, the ontology GUI develpers will think, hey, simple triple being spun from high performance DB. It is an easy adaption for them so we will get GUI right away.

I have ficed a couple of bugs in 1.0 and likely will try to get the source out for both pointers and bug fixes in a three days.

No comments: