Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My blog is coming up on ontology searches

I probably cheat, but so does Google and Apple, right? Anyway, I am right on this. All of the ontology work is going to have to deal with sqlite, it is the major open source repository of data.  SPARQL gets it, that was designed around sqlite. So, yes, an open source adaptive ontology layer on sqlite, just about like the source code to the right will dominate

Plus I make the further claim for graph traversals.  It is a Turing machine, all of software can be formalized as a mutual graph traversal. So, there is no other choice than to formalize a type face explosion; a graph traversal bytecode, a triple format. Regex, SPARQL have gone too far down that road to be dismissed.  So, grab  the source code, anything that drives the ontology web will look very close to the thing I published.

No comments: