Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The parentheses has lost its meaning to me

Blocks of graph with a potential name:
Name(some nested block)

The parentheses goes away in nested order, replaced by the forward pointer system. So we are left with this grammar, blocking some text into a group and potentially giving it a name. Any reason to do this? I say no, so explicit blocks of graph are not in the current version of nested order. Blockig is natural, each link having the potential of a forward pointer.

Done. That gets my TE parser down to 30 lines, open graph, append graph and close_update graph. I do some of these calls depending upon the operator. The results are perfectly formed nested graphs based on the grammar, embedded in the order I do these calls.

Syntax errors in version will crash the machine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Acid washed jeans became a look associated with rebels and
rockers, which will be shown at MADE fashion Week will soon be here to debut the new
spring looksby designers from around the world.


Visit my web site :: Ao so mi nam