Friday, November 18, 2011

The word list I am playing with

I found it on wikiw, it is the most frequent words list. It is the first list I am inserting using the Inagisoft cut and paste method. Here again is what the lsit looks like:
(1.th,2.be,3.to,4.of,5.and,6.a,7.in,8.that,
9.have,10.I,11.it,12.for,13.not,14.on,15.with)


Writen in TE. G machine will eat that list directly, and if the dot and comas operators use the set and descent properties, the pointer field in the trip is set and SQL can uncover any nesting.

What will I do with the list?
I want to remove any word from my list of words that is in that list. That is an operation that SQL can do. A @(!(k1,k2,k3...),WordList). That is, in TE I want to set the grammar for the not list so ay matches do not pass. I think G might distribute the not property down to the rnd og linkd:
!(k1,k2,k3...) -> (k1.!,k2.!,k3.!...)

Right now the G is solid and I am working the pointer arithmetic and testing cutnpaste with large lists.

No comments: