Thursday, December 1, 2011

Updates on command line

The actual parser clocks in at 65 lines. We are dealing with expanded expressions already, nested graph implies all expressions expanded and placed on graph with sub blocks appended. This is the intermediate form that a compiler uses. So, I have little to do in the parser, no named expressions, everything local. But importantly, everything I do in the command line applies to output, schema, and even input; because everything, in or out, is in this same expanded, serialized form.

The parentheses, needed in TE, is discarded properly in the parser using the forward pointer. The pointer field has become a simple forward pointer so any tripe can be a new set element. Thus any triple can point out the blocks implied by the parentheses.

I now run data all the way through, including selects and schema, all operating except output filtering. I am leaving output filtering until the last, and now I am just banging on the thing. Give me a day to get out the latest version of the output handler.

No comments: