Wednesday, February 29, 2012

ATT the problem

Using the monopoly status of ATT, the CEO sets up worthless profit centers for his buddies, then charges the consumer for the horrendous costs these centers create. Att started he mess by calling me constantly to upgrade to Uverse. They offer it to me at the current price. Since then they have gotten the fucking gift card center involved. Now they want to screw with the accout number, changing the format and the local store where I pay my bill c can't work it out. The payment process center is about to cost ATT another $100 and I sit on the phone asking why the local store payment process wont'e work.

The ATT call center folks gets pissed at the buddy=buddy profit center crap and are just as pissed off as me.

Solution? Scrap the whole company and go to the cable system? Maybe, just knowing that this goes on convinces me he ATT CEO is an idiot, delusional. There is no other explanation.

No comments: