Sunday, February 26, 2012

Full featured

I have a Json search script in the browser window and Json delivered out, Sql B Tree power under the hood. It uses SystemCalls, so it goes through the symbol path. And it also is the first rudimentary binary operation if the system call is considered a graph. A bit buggy, but operational on all paths and stable for normal testing. Not something yet for beta, but a bit of testing and it and be used. This is the new model for networking. Right now anyone with my IP could read and write Json tables to my Sqlie3 base.

Today, I could use the system to have a service autonomously download my news to a secure, high speed data base. How is it going to get from Sqlite3 to my OS? It can't, Sqlite3 is part of the public net, but isolated from my internals. It is like the browser, in a protected playground. I should publish my IP address, but I would rather have my IP address managed by a service provider.

So great, the new era is here. Another few days as this thing gets rock solid, I will find Json widgets that can display tables and so on. We are going to need informal IP address exchange protocols, so you can update my table and I tours. We need some encryption and security key software. Fun,fun,fun. This thing will be a must have for all the info geeks.

No comments: