Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Json schema

Already defined, here is an example from the web:

schema: { data:  'GetRolesResult.Roles', 
model: { id: "RowKey",
fields: {
RowKey: {},
name: { validation: { required: true} },
read_: {}
} }

Good enough, let me think on it. Here is Kendo, one of my competitors. Likely my closest competitor. If we all agreed on the reserved words, schema, model, required, fields; then we would have a NoSql Sql! Google has a project on this schema thing, I will look at it. And there is a RFC standard:


They are making the equivalent of XSLT that XML uses to describe schema.If it sticks we are going to get reserved words, but I am in, I like it.

The goal is to ave graph creation, modification, indexing and deletion all happen at the graph layer without invoking Javascript. We want Json just a bit more active, but not a full language, we want the bots to move pretty fast.

No comments: