Saturday, February 25, 2012

Just naming tables in the current system

Opening the browser and typing in {some text,and more,"quote me on that"} makes a great table, but absent some info about what to do with it, the table is erased the next tie you hit submit. Do we start off right away with named tables?

TableName:{Some stuff} I think so, an that has to be the next step, right? Otherwise table keep going away. Separating different users? Hmmm.. , oh yea, the default name was the return URL, no, Hmm... And no, we cannot use : for table naming, that is for subgraph naming, and subgraphs may be a partition of a table.

See, I am a bit lost. That is why I saved the @, because that gets me a specified output, and two inputs, the client is forced to use graphs as expressions, and the enclosed naming spaces should point to enclosed subgraphs naturally.

No comments: