Monday, February 20, 2012

Our web bots control their own naming space on the web

The name value pair, name:value, the thing that makes Json famous, those names belong to the clients who issued the bot in which it appears. A bot can names anything it finds on the web, in its own name space. How well that name space responds to requests depends o the clients pocket book.

so, things like, {MattsIP:$MyLocalIP} says my index space registers my local IP when ever MattsIP is referenced in my space. Everywhere? Sure, but how? A bot is launched, a bot dedicated to keeping my address space up to date. So I am not worried. My friends, who have some read access to my index space, can say: $MattsIP@{Sendto,SomeGreatDomTree}

Vendors will use my machine, by hitting a few key strokes, then start hiring sql programmers like mad. Sql programmers who can maintain a distributed naming space over the domain will be in demand.
The shear ingenuiity of clever programers will allow groups to atually have their own shared tables across the 'world' (across the warehouse of linux boxes in the North Pole). But groups could autonomously form, making poor the new gazillionares of out age (except me, of course). This is going to be fun, the machine will load up the local symbol table on demand, put it into the qsort/bsearch default table in memory; for the duration of a bot run. Pure freedom from the web monopolists. Super fast, blazing speeds, huge capability in configurations, but completely independent of anything except stdio, sqlite and sockets.

No comments: