Monday, February 20, 2012

Where to send the output?

The machine, in my version of Json search, does the following join:
C@{A,B}
There is always a C result, even if null. The residual contains the return address, the machine wants to pick up the residual and return it to the owner and be done, empty once again. So emitters of Qson often get null returns, they should just dump them, or track but don't respond.

Who cares? Me, I need to test this thing, and fear treading in syntax grounds where I don't belong. I don't want to look stupid when smarter folks do it much better than I.

But I need to do lots of: Start2@Start1@Test,SystemSend,SystemSend

You know, the really and truly bizarre, so bizarre that only the truly stable machine passes. I want simple Json control strings that move files and tables and networks, running lots of them with different instances and Jsons sending stuff. The true test is the amount of intelligent disk head flutter I can create. I want a simple syntax to do that, so I have holding off and off, for fear of adapting a kludge without thought or feedback.

No comments: