Wednesday, April 11, 2012

NoSql report

OK, I am still off line.  ATT is gone and Comcast refuses to deliver the modem we ordered.  I have concluded that both companies want me to get into my unregistered truck and drive across town to pay my bill or order a modem at their little store.  It is the Apple, handheld wireless thing is causing hysteria among the ISP CEOs.  I might just call Comcast and cancel, buying a handheld with a good wireless plan is making more sense.

On the NoSql code, I decided we really don't need an official source code, we just need the simple interface beween JSON and the underlying dbase engine.  So, I will publish the interface I am using (when I am on line).  A single page interface should be enough for the industry, as we are not really writing new software so much as providing a thin layer to utilize Moore's Law. 

End of Report

No comments: