Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I wrote code!!

Well, partially. I took an existing Windows Dll loader and attached it to the system dll load key word.  I needed a quick way to incorporate exiting module.  This was all part of a two month ponder of how th display rendering software is changing due to Moore's Law.  This machine can render screen shots by treating the screen as a gaphical database, a Json expression tree.

So based on this discovery, I CutNPasted my dll loader into my Json Left Join, then began to ponder. Still pondering...

2 comments:

Buy Diablo 3 gold said...

this is just too cool for words! :)
great job!

web design ventura said...

Well, this one's interesting. Am not that really familiar with the loader you are talking about, but I usually heard it from persons who works in any computer company and for those who programs the computer system.