Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Rendering nested key words

The goal here is to dump the Same Origination Policy

I need a 200 line browser code, one that will divide the screen up into a nested graph of key words. I need to demo the concept of a full HTML browser executed within the left join context. I need this:

native_code:@DomTree,*

Where @ means Json left join as always, and * is the wildcard data base.  The join in this case simply descends the dom tree and appends the screen using the native code data base.  Everything here follows the model of one Json tree out from two Json trees in.

Under 200 lines of code?
If I discount the Windows boilerplate, thee yes.  My only native methods are computing tab count and row count from the cursor variables, then doing a text out.

Mouse input:

Whatever@*,native_code

Here native code is only an input, fetch, and it fetches single node objects containing the button up id.

So, yers, no more same origination.  From now on, smart template.  This works:

native_code:@dom:@SomeSearchGraph,SearchedData

So I think this works:
native_code:dom:@SomeSearchGraph,SearchedData

Why not?

1 comment:

preimplantation screening said...

Well this one's very informative. Sounds good to me and interesting huh. Keep posting please.