Sunday, February 3, 2013

Trash Illinois day

Planned job cut announcements by Illinois employers rose from December, according to a report released Thursday by Chicago-based outplacement firm Challenger, Gray & Christmas. Employers announced 1,488 planned cuts last month, a six-fold increase from the month before. The biggest cuts in January were at United Continental Holdings, which announced 600 planned cuts; and Ryan International Airlines, which announced 209. Illinois Review
I am tired of looking for California data when Illinois has all the destruction I need!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I simply wished to thank you so much once more. I am not sure

[url=http://www.parissaclongchampfr.com]sac longchamp pas cher[/url] the things I could

possibly have achieved in the absence of these thoughts discussed by you relating to such industry.[url=http://www.parissaclongchampfr.com]longchamp sac[/url] ,Certainly was a very scary

situation in my

position, but witnessing your sac longchamp pas cher specialized longchamp sac mode you processed that made me to jump over delight. I'm thankful for your

service and even pray you find out what an amazing job you were carrying out

training the mediocre ones

by way of your web site. I am certain you have never

encountered all of us.