Sunday, April 14, 2013

Oil dropping

$90, down more than 3%. Is this a trend? If it is it is likely a trend of slow growth, which is reported to be .5% However, hear this news from California:
In the Inland Empire, an industrial real estate boom
Nestled on the windy plains at the foot of the San Bernardino Mountains, once austere stretches of agricultural land have morphed into the country's most desirable industrial real estate market, and it is growing faster than any other industrial region in the U.S. Among the many merchants running large-scale operations now are such household names as Amazon.com Inc., Kohl's Corp., Skechers USA Inc., Mattel Inc. and Stater Bros. Markets. Vincent reports this from the LA Times.
California is still a mixed bag, I still cannot get a handle on any trend, but positive reports keep cropping up amid the very slow growth. I am still waiting to see California sorted out from the rest of the US economy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beach front with my kids.
I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her
ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched
her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is
totally off topic but I had to tell someone!


My website lose weight fast