Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I want to perform a physics experiment

My economic/physics theory:

My loyal readers know I see connections everywhere, and my current plausible theory about bad economic times is that the California legislature creates a contradiction in the time/space fabric, threatening the very probability of existence.

The mechanism is simple, they do something so contradictory it causes congestion and partial collapse of the atomic structure right there in the legislative hall, an instantaneous realization by existence that it is threatened. A gravitational pulse is unable to contain, and the finite structure of existence rips a bit.

But I don't want to wait two more quarters to confirm my theory, I want to perform a public experiment instead.  If the California legislature could just convene and legislate as per their normal insanity, generate a few bills so horrible they might cause a 3% dip in local GDP.  Then, physicists all over the world should look for subtle signs of excess background radiation.

No comments: