Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My other One Fifth Senator got quoted!

The Hill quoted her! The pollution police are back on duty, not a moment o spare:
Boxer: EPA will return to full strength as quickly as possible after shutdown. The head of the Senate panel overseeing the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) said that the agency’s chief is committed to restarting its operations as soon as possible once the government shutdown ends.
Either Barbara Boxer or Shirley McLane
This is an early photo, I think she is 104 years old by now. Normally our two little poodles are never heard from, years go by. I am paranoid, I think they are being quoted just because I trash them for being affirmative action ambassadors. Neither has a vote that counts, none of the little Hoovers like them and, out here in Fresno, we don't even know who they are.

For you global warmers out there, Boxer is a fan of the energy inefficient light rail, she is an oil burner!

No comments: