Friday, December 27, 2013

Eric Holder accused of racism

Although there have been several incidents in which it would seem apparent that racial hate was a motivating factor — especially when one considers that other nicknames used to the describe the knockout game are “polar bearing” or “Get the Jew” – an extensive Internet search by this writer failed to turn up a single other incident where the U.S. Department of Justice pursued hate crime charges against anyone allegedly involved in the knockout game. Claims FrontPage

Whoa, that is quite a charge. Out here in California, the White Supremacist Liberals rule, but then we are allowed because we fund the national democratic party. Back east, in DC, I thought racism was no longer the official policy. Didn't the Civil War settle that issue? Now we find the National Democratic Party is back into their standard Jim Crow theology, justice separated by race. 

What does Eric Holder want me to think? Black lawyers are too stupid to understand the law?

1 comment:

willian vivian said...

When I thought about the way things have been recently, i owe my thanks to God for letting me find this amazing personality, i mailed Mr. alex roughly 2 months now, I was actually very uncertain about investing, very scared because i was also low on cash.I gave it my all, my first investment of $2,000 two weeks ago brought me $ 29,230 last week, and what intrigues me the most is the way him handles he partners, i recommend him too to my friend jeff, after trading with him, his testimonies have let me come here to attest for him. We are happy to meet a professional in you. I am proud to recommend him to any person who has a passion for trading, meet a good mentor and get good fortunes.Contact this veteran at: totalinvestmentcompany@gmail.com