Sunday, December 29, 2013

Desigualdad, el tema de nuestro tiempo

Gobierno hace los desiguales: 

The poor have been getting poorer, the richer richer; and its been going on since the mid 70s. During that period, real growth has slowly dropped, the two have been connected and economists are taking their positions. Its a real problem, the connection between inequality and growth is real. The logic is compelling. Growth is a rise in incomes. Total growth is to be had by summing up the income distribution. But growth is also obtained by summing up the yield curve. Those curves gotta match. So when Ben slams the short end of the curve to zero, he is reducing incomes. When Ben is pushing the curve to the right, he is making the rich richer. And the data seems to agree. This problem, naturally, is closely associated with our skew between the need of the little Hoovers and the big Four. DC can no longer push large programs through value added government and the chain operates on the edge of collapse. Most of us know it, we are all just in various stages of denial. Lot more to come, stay tuned...

1 comment:

willian vivian said...

When I thought about the way things have been recently, i owe my thanks to God for letting me find this amazing personality, i mailed Mr. alex roughly 2 months now, I was actually very uncertain about investing, very scared because i was also low on cash.I gave it my all, my first investment of $2,000 two weeks ago brought me $ 29,230 last week, and what intrigues me the most is the way him handles he partners, i recommend him too to my friend jeff, after trading with him, his testimonies have let me come here to attest for him. We are happy to meet a professional in you. I am proud to recommend him to any person who has a passion for trading, meet a good mentor and get good fortunes.Contact this veteran at: totalinvestmentcompany@gmail.com