Monday, December 30, 2013

Our dual nature: It is in the PSST theory

Patterns of sustainability and specialization should read patterns of Sustainability or Specialization. We grow by increased specialization and shrink by increased sustainability.

The first theorem of PSST should read: When the marginal cost of a product drops, then the product becomes a component in specialized versions of itself.

Apply this theorem to the Bitcoin debate.  Bitcoin technology is reproducible with a press of a button, it is open source.  Hence the technology will be the foundation of a variety of specialized crypto currencies with restricted uses. And in fact, the smart card is a general purpose accounting technology. Its uses extend beyond mere money because the smart card can support a variety of digital accounting currencies. Rather we get an extended definition of currency.

Smart cards work well with bar card readers, point of sale, time card technology, warehousing and general inventory, portfolio instruments, and voting technology.  These cards will be everywhere that humans need to count.

1 comment:

willian vivian said...

When I thought about the way things have been recently, i owe my thanks to God for letting me find this amazing personality, i mailed Mr. alex roughly 2 months now, I was actually very uncertain about investing, very scared because i was also low on cash.I gave it my all, my first investment of $2,000 two weeks ago brought me $ 29,230 last week, and what intrigues me the most is the way him handles he partners, i recommend him too to my friend jeff, after trading with him, his testimonies have let me come here to attest for him. We are happy to meet a professional in you. I am proud to recommend him to any person who has a passion for trading, meet a good mentor and get good fortunes.Contact this veteran at: totalinvestmentcompany@gmail.com