Monday, December 30, 2013

Cuando gobierno no confía en los pobres a tener dinero

The poor have a greater propensity to save, cash is their major asset.Heaven forbid we would risk a bust to make cash savers better off. No, instead, lets get that cash and have DC spend it on their behalf:

NYT:  
Narrowing the Income Gap, Without Another Bust
 Jared Bernstein says:
In our era of historically high levels of income inequality, growth is of course necessary, but it’s not sufficient to lift the living standards of the bottom half.  The chart above gives a rough look at the problem, showing the growth over the expansion thus far in G.D.P. (up 10 percent), corporate profits (up 50 percent), the Standard & Poor’s 500-stock index (up 77 percent), and median household income (down 4 percent), all adjusted for inflation.

Yet, those poor households are mainly savers, and the short end of the saving curve has been flatlined, under orders from the NYT and its allies in DC.  The NYT is guilty of an Orwellian desire to centralize all of the poor's budget into DC, they make a business out of it.


If government in DC really wants to help the poor, then make cash labor legal and let the deposit rate rise.

1 comment:

willian vivian said...

When I thought about the way things have been recently, i owe my thanks to God for letting me find this amazing personality, i mailed Mr. alex roughly 2 months now, I was actually very uncertain about investing, very scared because i was also low on cash.I gave it my all, my first investment of $2,000 two weeks ago brought me $ 29,230 last week, and what intrigues me the most is the way him handles he partners, i recommend him too to my friend jeff, after trading with him, his testimonies have let me come here to attest for him. We are happy to meet a professional in you. I am proud to recommend him to any person who has a passion for trading, meet a good mentor and get good fortunes.Contact this veteran at: totalinvestmentcompany@gmail.com