Friday, March 21, 2014

Ah, the great simplicity in the new numbering system

At first blush, the values go as energy levels:

{-3/2,0,+3/2) *n, where n is the nth digit in our system. SNR will in crease by  * Plank, for each energy level. We get a base(3/2) counting system.

I likely will have some problems remaining with asymmetry, but not to bad.  We get negative, and positive symmetrically, and unbalanced zeros.

I need to modify our SNR system, which produced fractions, as you know. I think I can do that, but the asymmetry likely drops the Pauli rate a bit, but more likely we may end up with a smooth system using one of the Lucas polynomials.  I am sure the fractions will go away.

I will start by decomposing Nyquist into a two channel system, and that will deliver the subsampling in an interger system, then go from there.

In the end, I will get it, and we can compute the universe from Higgs to black hole in a single numbering system. This is real progress.

But more importantly, the vacuum just had its complexity cut in half.  We have a simple flip flop, a quiescent zero, stable matter. I do not think any other vacuum system can compute the universe with such simplicity.

No comments: