Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Does light push along free Nulls?

This is another issue I left behind. The answer is likely yes, I am not sure yet, I suspect yes. I dropped the issue because I began to think about the topology of the vacuum. The idea that the vacuum samples at Nyquist, and under sampling resulted from overlap did not get me anywhere, it was much more likely under sampling came from topology. I left Nyquist as a reference point, the apparent sampling rate when phase is balanced. Then I changed my views on the Null, figuring it had no need to sample at all. At that point I never went back to light, and need to rework the issue. Second, the thing about Nulls. They see phase balance, but a phased sample will exchange with it. But, with respect to light, this is a moving wave and I will end up needing to do integral equations to approximate the motion of nulls, and I am not anxious to do integrals. I would need to negate Maxwell, so to speak, and see the movement of anti-light, and find out what happens. I am looking for a simpler method. Anyway, the intuition is that field intensity is not infinity, and the intensity is the ratio of phase to Null. It is maintained, ignoring free space losses, because the path forward is the minimum path. So, waves do carry Nulls and maintain field intensity. Looking at the raw form of Maxwell equations of wave motion, it simply gives the wave conditions, and says nothing about how the conditions were met. We write the conditions with respect to the kinetic energy of the electron because that is the only charged mass we can move around. Positive and negative is a convention, to write equations around the middle point. We do not have positrons around these parts. Magnetism is generated positive phase, real positive phase, in response to negative phase. In a steady current, it has no circular direction, but in a changing negative density, both field will rotate against each other because the changing phase is changing pretty fast, and each field swirls trying to catch the other and minimize imbalance. So, we always have to remember the point of view, mainly everything is respect to the electron.

No comments: