Saturday, March 29, 2014

Have to compress a Higgs to make a proton

My spreadsheet works with thermal energy, everything flies away. I have to add compression force, which means converting small amounts of energy at a time.

The plan is to test my theory that everything is mostly quantized by the Fibonacci ratios, so I need to let energy ito the system in units of tiny planks, or I can insert energy up to the first quant, then my counters should quantize in sequence, and make the quark matrix.

Compression force. OK, thermal energy is redundancy, the phase can see that easy, it is not noise.  Add force, the phase quantizes, part of the thermal becomes potential energy, and that is noise. The more quantization, the harder to find redundancy. That works, up to a point.
A spread full of bit computation.  Making lots of mass, few wave, but I have to scale and fix errors still.

But it works. I have four digit systems, each digit system currently is based on the Fibonnacci ratios, starting at 3/2 and ending at the exact Fibonacci ratio. and a large unquantized number that is converted into a 96 bit digit, each digit being the quantized with the closest ratio. I then let the solver determine the force needed to complete the conversion.  Its not yet a quark, but closer than yesterday.

I can eliminate thermal and potential energy because I know the force required to compress, since I know the original size of the thing. That made it simpler still. Not I just let the spread sheet solve for the force variation that maximally quantizes force.

Then I find the coefficients:
log(force) =  a*log(wave) + b* log(kinetic) + c*log(mass) [ i*log(i_ all within an integer] where the log,mass and wave are the quant ratios, and the a,b,c are integer. I go in the order that the phase quantizes first.  If the ratios are right, and set to the order of the quarks, then  minimizing force whould make a bit set, each bit composed of the three quantizers,

No comments: