Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I am starting to lose interest

Programming is fun, theory is fun. But when it is done right, everything becomes boring and simple. I end up here with a simple tool that finds the optimum dx and dy so numerical integration is faster. But that is what group theory is about. Likely my main contribution was introducing the Shannon condition to group theory, and mainly making a good guess at the sample rate of light in sampled data physics.

Here my my current, untested version of the quantizer.  I will sputter along another week, get a clean version of everything, but unless something starts to get interesting, this blog will be back to harassing politicians. Is is supposed to climb the quant chain, scaling force to a form fraction * 2*n, as it goes.
' All values in the form fraction * 2^n; n positive
function QuantizeSet(force() as double)
Dim I as integer
I = 0
do
if  ( force(1) > 1 ) then 'If not done?
' rescale the force
force(0)  =  force(0) + QuantTable(I,Ig)
force(1) = force(1) * 1/(2^QuantTable(I,Ig))
' Check for the Pauli condition and skip if true
if QuantTable(I,Iq) = QuantTable(I+1,Iq) then
    ' skipping a Pauli, only quantizing the first level
 I = I+1
'If  Current slot is full
elseif Quantable(I,Id) >   1 then
     ' Reset force and move up
    force(1) = force(1) + Quantable(I,Id)
    Quantable(I,Id) = 0
' if This is Mass, then unquantize the previous wave
    if(Quantable(I-1,Id) = 0) then
        force(1) = force(1) + 2^Quantable(I-1,Ig) * Quantable(I-1,Id)
        Quantable(I-1,Id) = 0
    endif
else
' Quantize and empty slot
    force(1) = force(1) - 1
    QuantizeTable(I,Id) =    QuantizeTable(I,Id) + 1  
endif
endif
I = I + 1
loop until I = Nmax

QuantizeSet = I
End Function

No comments: