Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I have decided to make quantum pie

I have rules for making Quantum pie. It is to be filled by machines that must fill the pie dish evenly. The pie dish will rotate on a spindle, thus the pie dish has a hole in its center. And the pie has an outside edge. I call these my Shannon pie boundaries. The rotation of the pie is constant, I call this the speed of pie. The pie will be filled by four machines, each of them will use one of four spoons. But no machine may use the same spoon size as its neighbor within one unit of speed of pie. My machines must be able to calculate pie filling to within their integer limits, so my pie quants must obey some group pie theory rules. The goal is to minimize the variation of pie density during one rotation of the quantum pie. Wish me luck, it will take a day or so. I can get this on my R code system pretty quick.

 Nope, this is not it.  This just shows I have 3d graphics up and running!

No comments: