Thursday, April 10, 2014

Making a proton from three quarks and their gluons

How would that work in my spreadsheet?
I am not there yet, frankly, I am still filling up the standard quant spaces and handling degeneracy when two Null quants are adjacent.  But, here is what I think happens.

For a slot to be full, in the Shannon sense, means the gap between quants approaches the point where it wants to carry a bit.  Hopefully the scale will be expanded so that full is distinguishable among the quarks, and that full happens in the order required by the symmetrical matrix which the physicists have out together. So when I expand the scale of my colliditron to match the 12 bits of precision the physicists want, I expect to see that happen and we can take those fractions in the gaps and construct the matrix.

But how does the vacuum do that? The vacuum is simply got phase imbalance, its up at the top and surrounded by six quarks and their waves. It crowds in until a quark and a gluon starts to open, flip the bit. There is that huge sweet spot at the top where Shannon error suddenly drops to 10e-5.  Combinatorics win the day, they flip in the proper order.  The order selected depends upon the incremental force added, the quantization error is minimized.

But I think we get neutron first.  I doubt we get charge until the lowest order, the zero order notices the difference between a negative sample and a positive, the positive no doubt the larger volume. Until we get charge the particles are going to be loosely packed with lots of spin and kinetic energy, symmetrical waves. I have a hunch, mainly that when charge travels up the chain it hits a solid quant around the magnetic, and we spend some time doing magnetic fusion. The the magnetic dissolves. That, to me is the biggest mystery in physics, why this large range between the electron and gravity.


No comments: