Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My Shannon encoder has absolutely no comments

I should be shot for bad programming!  I can hardly figure out what I was doing three years ago.

I had this Shannon encoder to find the maximum entropy Fibonacci polynomials that best fit the SP500 stock market.  I played with it for a few days, then went on to something else.

Now I want to use it to find the best entropy encoding for the precision of our quant chain, a short cut that I can use without having to think like a vacuum. I got the thing out of storage, its not too complex, I will add it to my physics tool kit. I figure I want th4e maximum entropy solution up to a certain number of elements, the elements being gravitrons, electrons, protons.  I have the entropy, that is the precision. I just encode that, then decompose into a wave Fibonacci and a null Fibonacci; and I have the best quantization.

No comments: