Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Nyquist noise is quantized

I forgot all about the first physics process, the process of keeping the vacuum phase relaxation period normal.  The vacuum keeps its own exchange period equalized as it equalizes the density of the vacuum.  That adjustment period tells us where the decimal point is and it likely takes the first couple of groups to maintain itself.

I do not know what that noise value is, I only know it is quantized. But, since the first group is gravity, or some equivalent, that packed Null is fermion and has spin.  The Nyquist noise is one half of spin in the first packed Null. We know that gravity gets at least two quants because Mercury makes that adjustment, we can figure it out from there. What was the relative change in the Lagrange point that Mercury needed? That gives us the wavelength, and thus the first natural noise free group. But to complete the computation, we need the absolute sample rate, not the relative. The absolute rate in near 10e40 or higher, very high. We need to compute the speed of light in units of Plank, converted to quants. We need Plank in units of Proton.

I am not the first to relate the proton size to gravity quants, by the way, I am borrowing from someone else and should find that reference. Wiki says: The proton is about 1.6–1.7 fm in diameter, or [1.6-1.7 E-15 m. The error is about 10e-5, in my units. 10E-5/1.65E-15 = .6 E10 = (3/2)**N, N being the first valid group. That is 51, that is way up there. Hmmm.. did I do this right? No, I need to think about this. The ratio of Plank to the proton is about 10e2. It is only the first 11 orders we give up. But more likely the first five, because order five is the first good match between wave and null quants. That is very few quants for some one million meters, but there will be many of them. Their -iLog(i) will match the proton, where i is their relative frequency of appearance. I think, but I am still thinking!. Making the 'frequency of appearance in a complete sequence' match the Compton wavelength has always confused me. For example, the mass of the electron is about 1/1800 of the proton, but it has some 300 accurate locations positions in the Bohr atom, and the associated wave number give is some 200 momentum values. This is how the accuracy of the proton is distributed. It is the accuracy of the proton, distributed, that determines the Plank energy. When the scale factor is set properly, we have our energy levels.

I get confused because of my weak experience in physics and the difficulty of matching Shannon units to physics, especially when the Shannon unit is the unitary count. That is why I had abandoned the physical system of units, and just stuck with the count and the relative quant ratios.

Compton ratio:

Now I see what is happening.  The Compton equation is correct, but it uses the equivalent energy over the whole level, including the quantized energy levels available in the particular ' sub channel'. So my system finds the correct matching null and phase quants, then does general relativity by scaling up, to reveal the discrete energy levels.

So, I am doing this right.  After scaling I get a single twos binary digit system, and energy per quantum number is the value of the particular digit, digit indices are quantum numbers.  I want to scale the sorted list so the Proton is the most significant digit, and the Plank energy is the twice the Nyquist noise. The go thru the unsorted list, accumulating energy until I get the energy level closest to one single digit index.  Take the equivalent Null and Phase matching quants, and divide the energy into potential and kinetic, because I have the energy levels per particle; which is the inverse of the digit index, telling me how often the thing appears in my complete sequence.

In the case of Mercury, or any other system, check the Shannon condition for each digit. The one out of sorts will have ambiguity in the Null/Phase when you reverse the coding.

This is different from the Einstein method in that I find the group violation and error correction first, then go back and make the appropriate adjustment to 'dx,dy,dz,dt' in the physics equation. However, if you treat everything as a decomposition in hyperbolic, then you can just skip the physics part and deal only with the twos binary. You would make a slight adjustment to the Plank energy to rebalance the whole thing. Then, after the fact, map your hyperbolic to the equations of physics. Over the whole sequence you are counting out the twos binary and making corrections automatically, leaving the hyperbolic values in the sequence samples. But I think, you will need to carry the real and imaginary components of the twos binary to manage wave and  null distinction. But you need short cuts, otherwise you will count out the entire periodic table just to fix mercury's orbit.

If I have a thousand bit number, then gravity will appear one thousand times as often as protons. The quantized version of Compton is simply the Shannon condition.

Reference:

Proton radius puzzle may be solved by quantum gravityPhysicist Roberto Onofrio at the University of Padova in Padova

No comments: