Thursday, April 17, 2014

So charge is a fractional quant of unbalanced wave?

Sure looks that way. I have a good guess where the electron cam from in my quant chart, there is a spot with two adjacent null quant ratios, and only one of them could be packed.   That would have given most of the available fractional quant to the electron from the magnetic quant, and ruled out any more magnetrons.  A mass, at rest, with no charge or kinetic energy has an 'effective' wave number twice its mass number, they come in pairs. The actual amount of that wave number embedded into the packed null of the electron is 1/6, which is 1/3 of the null quant.

Now, I am still working this issue, but here is the thing.  The negative phase is sticking out like a sore thumb, so it is the positive phase that got embedded, and hidden. So, the one third of the positive phase left is likely damn near vertical, I think.  But this is an ongoing issue with me, and has been sneaking up even as I avoid it.

No comments: