Monday, April 21, 2014

The vacuum catastrophe?

Where does the vacuum get all that energy to support the Higgs?

I never though that was the catastrophe, I put it another way. How did the universe get so much phase inbalance packed into those tiny spaces to begin with? I think the Higgs is as reasonable as the proton, and that peak in my spectral chart is likely it.  But that peak is build from the vacuum thru stages, it does not get filled directly.

I have the same catastrophe, just a change of variables.  The answer seems to me a cyclic universe, one in which the vacuum gets near perfect entropy, then things fall apart and restart.  The packing of nulls only means that the vacuum noise is less than some energy concentration sufficient to make matter and sparsity. As long as the SNR of the vacuum is greater than .5, I think, it will pack something, but the complete sequence will be very long. Put it this way. If the current sequence is 11111110, and the SNT is high enough to see the last bit and there is enough excess kinetic energy, then we will get at least on bit of the highest order.

The Higgs prediction, order 107, simply tells me the normal density of space.   That is amazing accuracy, too much for me.  The vacuum noise mut be closer to 2 to 4  orders, but I am not sure.  I start with three vacuums and ask myself, how many fake packed Nulls must the vacuum make before is adjusts the sample rate of light, such that it will not erroneously make another packed null set.

But, still, how does all those nulls get separated out from phase?  Where did the initial energy come from?   If the initial energy is simply the volume difference between negative and positive phase, then who made the vacuum? All theories fail with the starting point problem.



No comments: