Thursday, May 22, 2014

Playing with wave-like functions

And exploring Maxima! 

expand((a+1/a)^2 + (a-1/a)^5);




OK, I assume the bubbles attempted to create a flat symmetry which was bigger than the vacuum curvature could support, I call this hitting the Higgs.  So, the vacuum naturally lost phase into free space, and what was left was the quantization value, a, above.  a being whats left after the larger quant attempts lost bubble, (also called 'going gamma'). In other words, (107-91) was a bridge too far for a 3/2 vacuum. So a, is the most irrational number to some power, the fundamental exchange rate.

So, I down loaded Maxima, naturally, and begin looking at a as the fundamental prime of the proton gyro machine. In the form above,  a is in hyperbolic form. The plus and minus, I presume, are caused by small and large phase bubbles.

(a+1/a) and (a-1/a), with 1/a being the variation in quantization, and the a being the mean quantization. I am forgetting about wavelength and frequency for the moment, as they gave me temporary general relativity insanity.

Then I am generating all the powers of (a+1/a) and (a-1/a) in powers totaling 1 thru 7, mainly because I guess one solution will be 7*13 = 91. a then being the fundamental mode, like 17. And the 7 being 2+2+3, two quarks of one type and a third type.  The sum above is one of the 'entropy sets', the number of modes that would be counted out from the center with some combination of 2 and 5.

This is experimental.  Of course, (a+1/a)^2 - (a-1/a)^2) generates what I presume if the unit sphere, the boundary of the proton.

Here I used the exponent 2/3 to get a phase shift and generate charge. Is that legal?

So, is this all legal? I mean, if I have my boundary conditions. How do I match the two like quarks and the unlike quark? What is their axis of symmetry? Is it just minimize phase all the way?  If it is simple enough for the vacuum, then it is simple enough for me.

Those calculating bubbles

The vacuum imposes a radial axis, their quants are powerful, more powerful than a gamma ray.  So, phase, trying to embed into nulls will always from a spherical surface, thus doing the square function. Packing null, even if not successful, is always minimum for the most irrational phase,  the Fibonacci folks can to prove this. I am pretty sure hitting the Higgs will do a 2/3, as the partial spheres break up and regroup.. So, I think is all is going to be there.

As a test, I should be able to generate a simple Plancks curve, no? The fundamental frequency should not matter too much. I know I can generate a Planks curve with twos binary, and letting the gaussian noise be the radiation, and set the signal to match -iLog(i). In this case, I have to match Planck and Guass to the specified precision of the vacuum.

No comments: