Saturday, May 31, 2014

Impedance of free space

They say its this which looks like a band ratio along the line of travel. The sqrt tells me they have collapsed from two to one line of symmetry, the division tells me is a band ratio. But in Maxwell.s the two constants are multiplied.  Telling me its a power spectra, or the bandwidth over the surface area of a sphere, two degrees of symmetry.

I am a licensed ham, but have long since given up on forces. As near as I can tell forces are isolated bits, and their fractions, in the proton computing machine. Inn a travelling wave, the quants are less than half, and all multiply. 

I am determined to decode this. Time is squared differential in Maxwell, so it is computing the power spectra of the wave surface relative to a flat space, and the Laplacian in Maxwell is squared, a double derivative along each of three lines of symmetry. If I take the square root of impedance I get 19.4, within one half of the log of the spherical spectrum of the electron in units of bubbles. Why the log? Hmm.... If I adjust for Pi I ger something close to 16.7.  But why the square root it? I am thinking that light quantizes the third moment in optimum units, but (3/2) quantizes the first moment in units of bubbles. They still match because bubbles are a third moment.  And why isn't the electron 108 * 17 anymore? Because physicist distinguish charge and mass.  The proton is unitless. It looks like the proton considers the proton to be a combined (17 + 2.4). The proton never went to engineering school. Physicists are i the habit of taking (f'/f), when they measure, so the 19 does not surprise me.  That would be the bandwidth of the electron, and the measured impedance.  Still, this needs work, I never got it right.

There is a little nuance in my theory I have not worked out.

No comments: