Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Increaing the temperature of the atom

Higgs is the fundamental sampling rate. When the temperate exceeds that rate, then more events (sphere packed) are happening than Higgs can sample. You split the curve and make complex orbitals. How? As little as possible, by two, then three, then two then three, then five; allocating precision among the known quant numbers. Then separate the splits evenly among the radial angles and along the radial axis. Using the rules of symmetry for which I have not figured out. But I think each wave, except Higgs, carries both b and 1/b, they all have upper and lower spectral limits, which should be separable. I have not learned everything about this, I am still learning. If I knew I would right the rules of algebra for wave numbers. But If we had those rules, then we would put them all into the multi-factor SNR, give each wave a matrix, and turn the SNR crank at whatever temperature pleases us.

Then make a sphere packing Plank's curve along each of the new lines of symmetry.

No comments: