Thursday, May 29, 2014

Its the Web and/or the mathematicians

I am not that smart, and I am not adding much here, just reporting what I read in group theory and measurement theory.  I have just been around this stuff so long that I can read thru the mathematical texts. But the cannonical links in the web keep driving me straight to confirmational theories, like Haar's theory on measurement from the 1930. Not all of these links are new, I have become paranoid.  Either the mathematicians have kept their mouth shut, or they are currently relinking based on my blog, or Wiki is just imposing a canonical link order.

Currently I am just a traveller in this thing, its all right there, on the web.  Is this really about some nut ball in Fresno just traversing the web links? Is it, like, I am the first one to click thru it all? No, that cannot be.  I am not the only one, there are others who know the secret much better than I. Heisenberg's great simplicity, it was a secret, I just ran across it and reported it as my duty as a blogger. Like this on the logarithm of complex numbers:

Another way to resolve the indeterminacy is to view the logarithm as a function whose domain is not a region in the complex plane, but a Riemann surface that covers the punctured complex plane in an infinite-to-1 way.
Branches have the advantage that they can be evaluated at complex numbers. On the other hand, the function on the Riemann surface is elegant in that it packages together all branches of log z and does not require any choice for its definition.
Making this, my spiral function to drive the generation of lines of symmetry. What is the logarithm?

This definition. What does it tells us? Add up all the fractions up to the point X. Why? So a finite  number system can use those fractions optimally and measure X. That is minimum redundancy encoding, that is the basis of Shannon. For every separable spectrum defined by a quant, we automatically get the separable spectrum defined by its inverse. The Planck's cuve is simply aligning the whole and fraction up for maximum efficiency. The finite number line is simply using finite summation instead of the integral. The limit of the finite summation being the current maximum finite whole number. The result the closest approximation to the natural log. The method is multiplication using the most irrational number, computed to the same finite precision. The effect is in the center of the Proton,  chromodynamics, that is the prime number with its fractional and whole part spread in a balance about the peak of the Planck's curve.

My spectrum has this very sharp peak, before maximum entropy packing. Why? Three sphere packing is the best there is. I saw it, its in the web somewhere. The bubbles simply pack sphere using natural addition causing the finite log to be computed at the sample rate of the most irrational number. We could have made a universe out of billiards balls.

I know its not me, some mathematicians, likely that Russian guy with no vowels in his name, he dunnit.

No comments: