Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Stretching my tiny little brain

On the dual action set of two phase bubbles.  I am thinking the two phase bubbles have an artificial link, and I can write a function on that. I want to find the order of complexity connecting the two bubble types that I can find the various orders of symmetry, so I need a line of reference, similar to what happen in the analysis of geodesics.

But this is where the mathematicians can step in an win the big banana, this really is a bit over my head. Once we understand the level of symmetry at the vacuum level, we get the curvature, the likely distribution of free baryons, a good measure of gradients around the quasars. That sets up a very good map of the universe, ambiguities about distance get resolved, we better measures about the distribution of matter.  We can't get much better than that, we can get an idea about the edge of the universe, where it is relative to us. The bandwidth of our ruler increases, we see more heat.

No comments: