Sunday, June 1, 2014

Developing my theory of mass

It is incomplete, I always knew that.  I write my equations in units of physicists because I don't do physics, I decode number lines.

So far I have:

Compton says the electron was prime group 17, then Higgs made that 19 0r 18 to accommodate Gauss using a Weinberg, resulting in a Nyquist-Shannon via the Efimov in the wave numbers. It all comes out almost OK, I presume, because all their forces are spherical.
 
The 17 makes sense, but it conflicts a bit with Efimov, unless the Quarks are really a [1,1,3] plus 17, getting a 22, (counting Nulls)  then who is doing the 7/11 in an Efimov? And it seems, I need the 19 to get space impedance, or electron bandwidth.

Calculating from the unit circle of the proton, the electron looks like 1/17. The log mass of the proton is 108, in units of bubbles, unscaled for packing efficiency. But Pi and packing efficiency cancel in the ratio, so I can see the physicists getting: 108/(1/17), for a 1836.

The 7/11 is a Shannon match, it is .636363.... Take my quarks, add the 2 for charge, and balance that at the electron, I get my impedance and my mass. Then my quarks and gluon becomes a [2,2,3] plus 11; beck to where I was. Great, but then I need my 17 back again. So I have to do a gluon as [11+6], that alomst works out.  Shannon from 7/6 looks like (11/7-1)+(2^3)/10 as a series. So, so far that gives me the 16 bits of the Gluon multiplier broekn into 5 + 2, add one for spin, I am missing 8 bits. But all I need to do is square that, and I get my multiplier, and my impedance, and my electron mass.

I need better rules for number line algebra, its a work in progress.




No comments: