Monday, June 16, 2014

Floundering and clearing things up.

First point about the spectral chart.  In it I matched powers of 3/2 against powers of Phi.  Null are inert, they do not quantize. I just knew that 3/2 was likely and I looked for matches with powers of Phi.

Second, I threw out a comment that the whole numbers in the Phi powers are likely Nulls.  They likely are. The powers of Phi I have in the chart are the result of the first Lagrange mode, they are really combinations of two Fibonacci series. They should be viewed as recursive additions of the form, below:



Third, the reason we hit a high match at Phi^91 and a bottom at Phi^107 is simply that Phi got too accurate to match 3/2 powers.  Phi, as  gets higher in power it is making the continued fraction.  Its minimum phase solution is simply:

(Phi^n - F[n-1])/Fn = Phi.

The 3/2 halves effect, making spheres, has not yet happened in the spectral chart.

Finally, I said the smallest globe of nulls was (2^17-1), I probabl should be the fraction, 1/[b^17], the base depending on the characteristic function. 1/17 is  the mass of the electron when the proton is 108. But I am not sure the proton even did the second Lagrange number, root(8), just haven't figured all that out.

No comments: