Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Eric Holder, you idiot

USA Today: "I am the Attorney General of the United States, but I am also a black man," Holder told Ferguson residents at a community meeting. "I can remember being stopped on the New Jersey turnpike on two occasions and accused of speeding. Pulled over. ... 'Let me search your car' ... Go through the trunk of my car, look under the seats and all this kind of stuff. I remember how humiliating that was and how angry I was and the impact it had on me."

I can remember, just the other day, a police raid on a house I was working on.  Guns drawn to my face, my hands up, and by god, I almost sold the house to one of the cops!.  I remember cops pulling into another house I was working on, looking for pot, five of them. One of them had some good gardening tips and complimented me on the patio. I remember how white I was, and still can remember the color of my skin.

I have had a cop follow me for miles, suspicious, then pull me over for a drunk test, (I do not drink). She was a lady cop, we chatted as I did the toe to toe, turns out we went to the same high school.

Eric Holder, you are a friggin racist and idiot, where did you get your law degree?

No comments: