Friday, August 1, 2014

Petri Nets, they can't hurt in the search for sphere chuckers

They have the property that a condition is met before the little Petri balls move.  That will help out in the physics of the vacuum constituents, and solve the riddle for sphere packing, helping us discover who created the video game.

Exchange when conditions are met, that is exactly what light doess, it is stuck until it finds a free Higgs Null nearby to exchange with and realize a more minimum phase imbalance. So if these Petri folks have some of the equations resolved, I can just jump on board! Likely they work under the principle of a few simple rules of exchange, then derive recursive results from them, like Lucas and Fibonacci sequences. I will be back soon with info about Petri Nets, and I am sure the Wiki mathematicians have already beat me to it.

So they are not nmed after a pea tree after all. But looking at them, I see no sort of, calculus and basis set, so far.

No comments: