Saturday, October 11, 2014

I am visibly shaken by fiat money

I still hope, wish that I am mistaken. 

I always thought that fiat banking was a balanced flow proposition.  Interest earned by the fiat banker becomes paper and ink in the basement.  Ink and paper paid out in interest becomes money.  And the fiat banker simply balanced the flow.  I would hope he would do it with an efficient transaction rate, but balancing the flow every eight years is still OK.  The proposition is so simple that even an eight year balance cycle would work.


If anyone ever flushed a toilet, then they know how a fiat bank operates.

I want to see that; I want to see the point where money into the bank becomes 'ink and paper. in' I hope it was me being stupid when I looked for the 'ink and paper in' account in the Federal Reserve, and could not find it.  It was just me failing to understand the accounting system. The 'ink and paper in' account really does exist. I am  not talking to anyone until I see a banker or economist points toward the 'ink and paper in' account.  If that account does not exist then mathematicians should be ashamed for failing to stomp their feet, scream out loud, and file lawsuits. I need to see some sort of chart like the one below:
If this chart does not exist then we end up with one great big unit sphere, the wealthiest thing in the Milky Way. The economy will minimize a redundant exponential growth of fiat.

No comments: