Tuesday, March 17, 2015

What am I doing with the physics, you ask?

This relationship:
I know tanh(1.4*ln(phi)) = 1/phi, and I want to put that into integer angle 3*ln(ph). I will do that same with 3/2.






 At that point I go back to my original sparse spectral chart which showed phi^91 = (3/2)^108, with two spectal peaks I call the electron and the Higgs peaks. I can then cancel exponents and find the Lucas angles that fill in the sparse spectrum. The chart becomes a mixed set of Lucas angles, one set for the quarks and one for the electron orbitals. Then I am done.

Will this work?
Well, it is either easy or one of two things: 1) No theory or 2) I am too dumb.
My secret hope is, as always, that some brilliant young mathematician solves the problem before I look fundamentally stupid. I always prefer to cheer the successful mathematician before I make a fool of myself.

My entire odyssey here has been me learning from the mathematicians on the web,. I had stayed partially awake through math school so I had just the right amount of navigation skills, and the web is a fantastic theorem connection tool.
Where I ended up was with hyperbolics, with discrete Lucas angles, can describe set combinatorics that conserve the totality of elements by assigning them finite sets spectral features, best described as compressibility, minimizing redundancy and exchanges.

No comments: